Thursday, April 10, 2008

What the Video Means

If you aren't familiar with the men on the T-shirt in the video from my first post, then you might be somewhat confused. The men on the shirt are Latin American Revolutionaries--Emilio Zapata, Pancho Villa, and Che Guevara. These men fought for land and liberty for the common man, liberating him from oppression. This video isn't about seeking justice for male pattern baldness as it may appear. The video is about being liberated from oppression, not just oppression by a controlling girlfriend, but freedom from that which binds the spirit. Ultimately, the video is about breaking free from the bondage of sin. I believe, "It is for freedom that Christ set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery."
Now that I have explained the meaning of this video, I would like to share a video with you that has no deeper meaning. My friend Sam and I just made it up as we went along. You can probably tell.

No comments: